Saturday, April 21, 2018

Birthday Wishes


Hi Crafty Friends,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Maryann Einam our challenge hostess for the month continues to issue the challenges.

Being the third Saturday of the month it is time for a sketch challenge.



For my card I used Concord & 9th's Posie Fill-Ins Clear Stamp set with coordinating dies to created the patterned panel on the left hand side. I stamped an additional flower and leaves and popped it up (the one on the top left).

For the striped panel I used Altenew's Classy Stripes stencil to sponge peach ink over the cardstock.

To finish off the card I added a birthday sentiment.


To decorate the inside of my card I again used the Posie Fill-In stamp set and the Classy Stripes stencil to decorate.

To create a pop-up for my sentiment, I used Karen Burniston's Katherine Label Pop-up die set. 


Here is another look at the inside of my card taken at a different angle so you can see the pop up piece a little better.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Kelly Santi (April Guest Designer)

Supplies:


Other:


Stamps: Birthday Messages 3 x 4 - Simon Says Stamp
Paper: White; Black; Peach
Dies: Stitched Scallop Basic Edge - MFT Stamps; Wonderful Words Birthday - PTI
Catherine Pooler Inks: Bellini; Polished; Seafoam; Eucalyptus; Aquatini; Midnight
Other: Foam Tape


2 comments:

jojot said...

this is such a wonderful blend of design, papers, and die cuts...love it

Karen Aicken said...

So pretty - I like the way you oriented the Katherine Label Pop-Up mechanism.